UNLESS THE EVENT IS CANCELLED
Important Legal Stuff Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. They act as your contract when making a booking.
The term ‘Screen Star Events’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Apt 1179, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Screen Star Events is part of the Screen Star Group.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GENERAL EVENT T&Cs
Thank you for using Screen Star Events to meet one of your favourite celebrities. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions as published on this page so it is important that you agree to these prior to making payment. When payment is processed, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms below.
- Payment for all events must be paid in advance. A deposit payment, normally 50 Pounds but this can be changed, should be made to secure your place however payment by installments can be arranged if necessary. Please contact us to discuss this before sending any payments of lesser value.
- Your booking must be paid in full prior to the published date on the events page. If you are unable to make payment by the required date please let us know and we can come to an arrangement. If your ticket is not paid in full before the event, your entry will be refused.
- Names and contact details for all ticket holders are required. Please only use your legal name when making a booking and not a Pseudonym.
- REFUND POLICY: Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and selection. Due to the nature of our events and the planning involved, agreements set forth by our clients (including venues) generally prohibit Screen Star Events from issuing refunds after a ticket has been purchased. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to attend the event please let us know as soon as possible. We will allow the transfer of tickets to a different name so if you wish to sell on your tickets, this is acceptable – please keep us informed. For information on UK Laws regarding ticket refunds, please refer to the Which? website.
- In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, all monies paid will be refunded in the manner that they were paid.
- Should an Event be cancelled we will offer a) A refund via the means the ticket was purchased b) The option to transfer the booking to another confirmed artist appearance, with any Remainder of balance either higher or lower than the original being refunded or paid via PayPal. We are unable to cover any other costs that guests incur in order to attend an Event such as travel or accommodation.
- When making a booking, please ensure that as much contact detail is provided as possible. Please include your mobile telephone number – this will ensure that we are able to contact you in an emergency, for example if the event is delayed or cancelled on the day.
- If you expect to arrive late at an event, please let us know either by telephone or text message. Contact details will be provided via email before the event takes place.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to an event if we believe that security may be compromised by any of our ticket holders.
- We reserve the rights to cancel any tickets should any discussions via internet or in person reach us that 1) our Event 2) Actors 3) Our guests, or 4) Our staff have been put in a situation of threat to safety or have been the victim of harrassemant, threat or bullying. We treat this matter seriously and access to actors, in good faith via Screen Star Events, will be witheld.
- For security reasons, photograph ID may be requested at the event for all guests. Your entry may be refused if you are unable to provide this. The name on your ID must match the name on your booked ticket.
- Where food and beverages are included in the price of the ticket, all compliments complaints or comments regarding food, service or any associated problems linked with our venue of choice (including suspected food poisoning) then these comments should be directed to the venue as opposed to Screen Star Events.
- Dress code for most of our events is smart/casual unless otherwise stated.
- A professional photographer may be in attendance at your event. Photographs taken during our events by our photographer may be published on our website. Please let us know if you not want photographs of yourself published.
- Please stay in touch – if you have any questions or queries please let us know and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notification. Please check this page regularly for updates.